Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Monday









Yet another lovely weekend is over, filled with a little bit of this and a little bit of that.
I've had time to do some crocheting, but didn't get anything finished - yet.
I finally got to watch the movie 'The King's speech' - which I've been wanting to watch for ages
and which was as good as I had hoped.

My daughter's been busy having sleepovers and playing with friends,
She wasn't too keen on coming for a walk in the mountain yesterday.
But she did and we had a wonderful trip.
The sharp, cold air gave us red roses in our cheeks :)

Oops, and this reminds me that we picked some twigs of weeping willows to decorate in our house -
and then we forgot all about them
and they're still in the trunk of the car...
Well, now they have to wait till the afternoon to be rescued:)

Anyways, we'ready for a new week.
Happy Monday to all of you!


1 comment: