Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Here I am - this is me







I rearranged the bookshelves in the living room a couple of weeks ago - and I'm very pleased with it. 
It feels so me!
This has it all, because in decorating I love 
- light
- books
- vintage and retro
- the severity of black & white,
- but also a splash of happy colours. 
- graphic patterns, particularly stripes
- wood
- flowers

There are more pictures of the shelves in this post.

This picture is my contribution in NIB's challenge 'Here I am  - this is me'. 



6 comments:

  1. Very nice! I like the colors you use and that is organized ;)

    Lykke til
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjempefint, liker stilen, litt farger, litt nøytralt, litt humor:)

    Fin dag til deg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flott bilde! Så lurt å snu bøkene for et roligere uttrykk, clever!! Stikkordene dine kunne vært mine også, føler meg hjemme her ;-) klem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Så smart å snu bøkene ja. Så nettop mAlerier bak frem. Bøker funket også! Finfint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fint! Flott bilde
    Ønsker deg en fin ny uke
    Klem Tonje

    ReplyDelete