Friday, February 24, 2012

Family portraits






We don't have a mantle piece for our family portraits.
 Maybe that's why we don't have any on display? :)

But if we should choose to, I've now prepared a book shelf cleared of books
 but with room for lots of picture frames. 
It would make the perfect place!





I've collected these vintage frames and not known what to display in them or where. 
Now I've found some scraps of fabrics and retro design paper and they make quite a cheerful lot. 



While I was at it I rearranged the other shelves as well. 



Love these wooden bowls. 
Love this colour. 







My daughter says thank you for all your nice comments on her pillows,
 -  she's so happy and grateful!

And it's already Friday again.
Have a nice weekend!




3 comments:

  1. Så stilig det ble! Bollene var bare utrolig lekre. Veldig fint med den knæsje fargen og det lyse treet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kjempefint! Lekre puter også, så flink du er!
    ha en flott dag! klem Hege

    ReplyDelete