Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Trash calendar - no 6: Ready to light the fire



My Advent calendar:
 I challenge myself to each day till Christmas fill a bag with stuff from this house and trash it,
either to the dustbin or recycling or charity, but it has to leave the house.


Winter's here, snow has come and it's cold - about time to light the fire.


So I've rearranged the corner by the fireplace to make storage space for the fire logs.


This corner used to look like this, two baskets of games and DVD's, they veren't much used as they were.
Before
 So I decided to dedicate a cabinet in the living room sideboard to games, electric and electronic stuff (computer- and photo stuff, batteries and bulbs) that we need easy access to.
The before
The after
Here's the cabinet ready organized; not much to show, but I'm happy cause now at least there's order.

Then I can find a little bag to hold the sixth pile of trash.

3 comments:

  1. I love you're idea of this calendar. :) Should really do the same.. That way I might actually get somewhere.. Hege

    ReplyDelete
  2. For en smart kalender! Vi flyttet til større hus men med mindre bodplass. Det krever også sin omorganisering. Burde nok kvittet oss med noe hver dag vi og :)

    ReplyDelete