Thursday, June 23, 2011

Switching rooms - continued

Wow, it's been a week since I last posted. The days speed ahead; we've been busy doing anything but working in the house.



It's been two weeks since we switched rooms and it's still not finished.


There are quite a few major tasks to do yet and this weekend when my daughter was away I did some of them:


For the past two weeks we've had our clothes in our old rooms - which was of course very inconvenient. Now I've switched our clothes to our new rooms and I also took the opportunity to weed out both my daughter's and my wardrobe. 


This is my new cupboard - very tidy, non? I wish I didn't have anything else that needed to go in there - but unfortunately I do!


I emptied, moved and filled up again yet another cupboard. Not as big and heavy as the last one but still hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment